FREE Installation - Oliver Furniture Wood Mini+ Low Bunk Bed in Oak
FREE Installation - Oliver Furniture Wood Mini+ Low Bunk Bed in Oak is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
We offer a full installation service on this item by our specialist 2 man delivery team.
- 2 man service - to do all the heavy lifting
- Parcels carried upstairs to room of choice
- Product fully assembled
- We will organise with you a suitable day and time for delivery
- See add-ons for more details
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
- Your new Oliver Furniture bed will be carefully delivered by our in-house delivery team to any room of choice. (UK Mainland ONLY)
- Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from us. If you have any queries whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact us within 14 days at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 488 4942 and we'll be happy to help with this.
Regrettably, we are unable to process returns for furniture purchases unless there is a defect in the product
Oliver Furniture Wood Mini+ Low Bunk Bed in Oak
The Oliver Furniture Wood Mini+ Low Bunk Bed is stylish, sustainable, and sized to accommodate two little ones in compact children’s bedrooms. Its well-conceived concept makes it ideal for smaller spaces; its safety-inspired design makes it a perfect choice for siblings who are ready to embrace their independence while keeping their ‘bestie’ close to hand. Made in Scandinavia to strict European standards, the Wood Mini+ Low Bunk Bed includes safety rails on the top bunk and a removable bed guard on the lower bunk for peace of mind. It has a side ladder for quick and easy access to the upper bed and chic curved corners throughout. When your children inevitably outgrow their bunks, you can quickly convert this clever creation into two junior beds with an Oliver Furniture Conversion Kit for many more years of use. Alternatively, you can transform it into two daybeds with the addition of plush pillows and cushions.
Please note: The Wood Mini+ Low Bunk Beds have curved corners and do not fit all standard mattresses. We recommend the Oliver Furniture Mini+ Mattresses.
Things to know
Things to know
- Convertible children’s bunk beds
- Transform into 2 junior beds with the optional conversion kit
- Solid wood construction
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Ladder positioned on the right side
- Non-toxic, water-based paints
- Meets all UK and EU health and safety requirements
- Available in three finishes: white, white/oak and oak
- Height: 132cm Width: 74cm Length: 166cm
- Requires 2 rounded mattress 68 x 162 x 12cm (Not included)
Introducing Oliver Furniture, the Danish brand that has revolutionized contemporary children's furniture with their commitment to safety and sustainability. Let your imagination run free - these distinctively Scandinavian designs pair simple lines with sturdy constructions and non-toxic finishes for a timeless yet modern look, all while providing effortless adaptability through its fully convertible range of cot beds, junior beds, classic single beds & bunk beds! Go beyond conventional bedroom design; furnish an enduringly safe space tailor-made for your little ones – now and into future generations.
Preparing a dreamy nursery for your little one can be quite an adventure! With Oliver Furniture's range of luxurious Cot Beds, Kids Beds and charming nursery items, you can effortlessly create a space that is both stylish and comforting for your precious newborn. Don't be fooled by the pristine designs - these pieces are built to withstand the antics of growing children.
As your child's world expands beyond nappies and bottles, revamp their room with Oliver Furniture's fabulous collection of storage solutions, children's beds, and chairs. Transform their space into the trendiest spot in the house, making it a haven for books, gadgets, and new explorations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Exceptional attention to detail
At Oliver Furniture, they purposefully create beds with simple and clean lines. Why? Because they want their beds to seamlessly blend into your family life, your home, and the amazing time that is childhood. Join us in embracing stylish and practical design for your little ones.