FREE Installation - Oliver Furniture Wood Mini+ Low Loft Bed in Oak
FREE Installation - Oliver Furniture Wood Mini+ Low Loft Bed in Oak is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
We offer a full installation service on this item by our specialist 2 man delivery team.
- 2 man service - to do all the heavy lifting
- Parcels carried upstairs to room of choice
- Product fully assembled
- We will organise with you a suitable day and time for delivery
- See add-ons for more details
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
- Your new Oliver Furniture bed will be carefully delivered by our in-house delivery team to any room of choice. (UK Mainland ONLY)
- Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from us. If you have any queries whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact us within 14 days at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 488 4942 and we'll be happy to help with this.
Regrettably, we are unable to process returns for furniture purchases unless there is a defect in the product
Oliver Furniture Wood Mini+ Low Loft Bed in Oak
We are yet to meet a little one who didn’t adore the Oliver Furniture Wood Mini+ Low Loft Bed. Its adventurous design inspires the child in all of us. An upper bunk, safely secured with rails, sits above what we can only describe as the perfect hideaway. Add the specially made cabin curtains to form a secret den. Furnish with the Oliver Furniture Play Mattress to create a cosy space for sleepovers and afternoon naps.
The Wood Mini+ Low Loft Bed is a compact solution for petite children’s bedrooms. It’s smaller than standard bunk beds yet large enough to accommodate kids from 3 to 9 years. With its solid wood framework, toxin-free finish, and child-friendly curved corners, this junior loft bed is an investment for any family home. When it becomes too small, you can convert it with an Oliver Furniture Conversion Kit to create a Scandinavian-inspired daybed for any room.
Please note: The Wood Mini+ Low Loft Beds have curved corners and do not fit all standard mattresses. We recommend the Oliver Furniture Mini+ Mattresses
Things to know
Things to know
- Converts into 2 junior single beds
- Solid wood construction
- Non-toxic, water-based paints
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Requires rounded mattress 68 x 162 x 12cm (Not included)
- Meets all UK and EU health and safety requirements
- Available in two finishes: white and white/oak
- Bed Dimensions: W 74 × L 166 × H 132 cm
- Optional curtain available in 4 colours (Sold separately)
- Under-bed Play Mattress sold separately
Introducing Oliver Furniture, the Danish brand that has revolutionized contemporary children's furniture with their commitment to safety and sustainability. Let your imagination run free - these distinctively Scandinavian designs pair simple lines with sturdy constructions and non-toxic finishes for a timeless yet modern look, all while providing effortless adaptability through its fully convertible range of cot beds, junior beds, classic single beds & bunk beds! Go beyond conventional bedroom design; furnish an enduringly safe space tailor-made for your little ones – now and into future generations.
Preparing a dreamy nursery for your little one can be quite an adventure! With Oliver Furniture's range of luxurious Cot Beds, Kids Beds and charming nursery items, you can effortlessly create a space that is both stylish and comforting for your precious newborn. Don't be fooled by the pristine designs - these pieces are built to withstand the antics of growing children.
As your child's world expands beyond nappies and bottles, revamp their room with Oliver Furniture's fabulous collection of storage solutions, children's beds, and chairs. Transform their space into the trendiest spot in the house, making it a haven for books, gadgets, and new explorations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Exceptional attention to detail
At Oliver Furniture, they purposefully create beds with simple and clean lines. Why? Because they want their beds to seamlessly blend into your family life, your home, and the amazing time that is childhood. Join us in embracing stylish and practical design for your little ones.